Monday, May 14, 2012

Grey's Anatomy

Grey’s Anatomy is the best doctor show ( Reine Solomon, Catalogs.com, 10/27/10). The show is about surgeons and doctors lives at work and life at home. It a really good show that shows you all these different kinds of medical procedures . Famous actors/actresses  have guest starred on the show like  Loretta Devine and Taye Diggs . I myself watch because i would like to be an trauma surgeon. It gives me an idea of what I might deal with as a surgeons . If you would like to learn more about this show you can click the following links .   

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0413573/

http://abc.go.com/shows/greys-anatomy



3 comments:

  1. This show is really somethign tow rite about because it shows everyday experiences that people have to work with in their jobs and in life. Also, it can influnece you to become a doctor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never knew this show was about medical bussiness. I've heard of it, but I've never watched it. Another great show that falls in the same category is Untold Stories of the E.R that show is crazy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah the season finale is tonight and i heard it's going to be epic . And i love Untold Stories of the E.R . That show got me into Grey's Anatomy .

      Delete