Wednesday, May 16, 2012

The Avengers


Marvel’s Avengers is undoubtedly one of the best movies out there to watch as of now. I personally went out with my friends to watch it the day of the premier and there was nothing to regret. The first thing you noticed is the amount of people lining up to watch the movie. It was even predicted that die-hard Marvel fans are expected to watch the movie at least two more times. (Pat Collins , 2012 , n.d.) Throughout the movie was of course action packed scenes between the main heroes and the villain, as well as a handful of comedic scenes. Box office records even show that the movie reached $1 billion within 19 days, as fast as “Avatar” and the last movie of the “Harry Potter” series. (Ryan J. Downey , 5/14/2012 ‘, n.d.) If you have watched the movie, what is your personal opinion of it, and if it now, do you plan to?

4 comments:

  1. I saw the Avengers too, it was a great movie. I actually saw the movie three times being a hardcore marvel fan myself. I give it a 9/10, and its Ten times better than avatar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I havent's seen the Avengers yet (both times I tried it was sold out), but I've heard nothing bad about it. Your article was really well written and proved how great The Avengers is. Good job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw the avengers and i thought it was a really good movie. The one good thing is that it is a movie with a lot of action which is really cool.

    - Kyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Before I saw the Avengers I was afraid it would not live up to my expectations. After watching it, the Avengers went above and beyond my expectations. The movie was action packed, filled with cool moments, and showed each character’s motives very well. This is a must watch movie of the year.

    ReplyDelete