Wednesday, May 30, 2012

American Idol Winner


On the night of May 23, 2012 Philip Phillips was announced the winner of Season 11 American Idol. After a record breaking number of votes, the intensity grew between winner Philip Phillips and runner-up Jessica Sanchez (Laura Prudom, May 23, 2012, p.n.d.). I personally did not follow the show because the program becomes monotonous and boring at one point but the second it is narrowed down to the finale, I join the bandwagon. Being Filipino myself, the hype for Jessica Sanchez was tremendous. Her lost was not a surprise at all however due to the fact that the South where Phillip Phillips came from has a very loyal fan base. Who did you want to win and why?



1 comment:

  1. I love to sing,and i watch American Idol all the time.I am glad that Phillip Phillips won season 11.I feel bad for runner up Jessica. She has an amazing voice as well.I think they both are amazing, but there can only be one winner.

    ReplyDelete